Pizza -- Quick Time
How to Make Pizza -- Quick Time
- 1I use 2 Tortilla shells stacked lightly oiled. You could use 3 or 4.
- 2Spread pizza pan with a little Corn Meal to get a slightly crisper crust. Pile on the Meats and Veggies.
- 3Pile on the Cheeses of your choice. I like Provolone, Fontina, Mozzarella and the Italian Four Cheese. I use sliced and shredded cheese. Sprinkle on a little dry Italian Seasoning, and drizzle on a little Olive Oil, and a dash of Salt.
- 4I some times add pizza sauce other times not. 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce or Paste with 1/2 teaspoon of dry Italian seasoning makes a good sauce.
- 5One of my Favorites is thinly sliced Tomatoes and Onions and plenty of Blue Cheese. Possibly some sliced Mushrooms. No sauce.
- 6I need to try a Mexican variety, with a base of re-fried beans.