- burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 c
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/4 c
- butter for grilling your quesadillas
- diced red onion, diced bell pepper, sliced olives, sliced mushrooms, diced fresh tomatoes, basil leaves, your favorite shredded cheese, cooked crumbled italian sausage or ground beef, cooked crumbled bacon - etc
OPTIONAL PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD TOPPINGS:
How to Make Pizza Quesadillas
- 1Heat pan on medium heat. On 4 flour tortillas evenly distribute shredded cheese. Top with pepperoni slices and any optional topping of your choice.
- 2Place additional tortillas on to create quessadillas. Butter tops of tortillas liberally.
- 3Place on pan and grill until golden brown about 5 minutes. Flip and grill until that side is golden.
- 4Remove and cut into 4 even pieces. Serve with your favorite Italian Sauce.