Pizza Poppers (my first posting 4/11/13
You can use shredded cheese or the 1/4 slices. I used shredded but the slices would be less messy in the prep and if you want to have the kidlets help you prepare them.
- 3 can(s)
- canned buttermilk biscuits
- 60 slice
- 30 slice
- colby jack cheese (can use shredded or make 1/4 slices)
- 1 jar(s)
- pizza/spaghetti sauce (for dipping)
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- parmesan cheese, garlic powder and other italian seasonings that you like
How to Make Pizza Poppers (my first posting 4/11/13
- 1Flatten the biscuits, place slice of pepperoni, then cheese, then another slice of pepperoni. Fold the biscuit dough and pinch to hold together.Place the pinched side down on a greased 9x13 pan. Brush with the beaten egg and season with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and other Italian seasonings.
Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes.