The original recipe is from pillsbury..I added a few ingredients and the topping for the dough. I also do not lay one sheet of dough on top of the other and slice. I fold the dough over to make pockets instead.
- 2 cans pillsbury pizza dough
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sauce (use your fav marinara, alfredo (for white pizza)or pizza sauce
- sliced pepperoni
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
- jalepeno peppers diced small (optional)
- melted butter
- minced onion, garlic, parmesan
- black olives, diced onion,
How to Make Pizza Pockets
- 1Grease a cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Roll out 1 can of dough on floured cookie sheet to a thin rectangle. Cut rectangle in half lengthwise, then cut each half into rectangles.
- 3Brush each rectangle with sauce and add pepperoni,black olives diced small, diced onion mozzerella, parmesan, a sprinkle of oregano and any other toppings you might like.(i love diced jalepenos in mine)
- 4Fold rectangles over into triangle shape and pinch the edges to seal them shut good. Repeat steps above with second can of dough.
- 5Place pockets on cookie sheet and bake in oven about 10 minutes. Remove and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan, minced onion or garlic or a combination of these. Return to oven and bake until golden about another 5 to 7 minutes.
- 6Serve with marinara or your favorite sauce for dipping