How to Make Pizza Melts
- Heat oven to 375^ Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. Unroll 1 can of dough onto sheet, with floured hands and rolling pin press dough sealing all slits. Make on large rectangle to cover bottom and up sides of sheet.
- Spread sauce over dough to within 1/4" of the edges. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- On 14" length of parchment paper, unroll the remaining can of dough. Press to make 12x9 rectangle sealing as you press. Turn dough upside down over the pizza pan to make a sandwich of your pizza. Remove paper.
- Seal sides to dough that came up the side of pan with the top layer of dough. Brush top with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.Let cool for 5-10 minutes. move to cutting, using a pizza cutter, cut 16 squares. Cut each in 1/2 diagonally and serve.