How to Make Pizza Melts
- 1Heat oven to 375^ Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. Unroll 1 can of dough onto sheet, with floured hands and rolling pin press dough sealing all slits. Make on large rectangle to cover bottom and up sides of sheet.
- 2Spread sauce over dough to within 1/4" of the edges. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- 3On 14" length of parchment paper, unroll the remaining can of dough. Press to make 12x9 rectangle sealing as you press. Turn dough upside down over the pizza pan to make a sandwich of your pizza. Remove paper.
- 4Seal sides to dough that came up the side of pan with the top layer of dough. Brush top with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano.
- 5Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.Let cool for 5-10 minutes. move to cutting, using a pizza cutter, cut 16 squares. Cut each in 1/2 diagonally and serve.