- 1 pkg
- of pizza crust style yeast, or regular yeast
- 1/2 tsp
- brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- warm water, 110 degrees f
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
How to Make Pizza Crust
- 1In a large bowl, disolve yeast and brown sugar into the water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Stir in salt and oil.
Mix in 2 1/2 cups os flour.
- 2Turn dough onto a well floured surface. Knead in more flour until no longer sticky.
Place dough into a wel oiled bowl and cover with a cloth. Let dough rise until doubled, about 30 minutes to an hour.
- 3Punch dough down, roll in a tight ball and let rest for a minute to relax the dough.
- 4Roll out,or spread it onto a lightly oiled pizza pan and prepare your favorite toppings.
Bake pizza in a 425 F preheated oven, until crust is golden brown about 15-20 minutes.