8 pkg2 tubes of crescents rolls
1 lbbulk pork sausage
16 ozshredded pizza cheese (mozzarella)
16 ozcubed ham
16 ozpizza sauce
How to Make Pizza Crescents
- Brown sausage in a large skillet... preheat oven to what the Crescent roll package requires... Normally about 375 degrees. Grease pizza pan or shallow cookie sheet.. I use a cooking spray..
- Remove crescent rolls, ham cubes and cheese from frig. get pizza sauce and a plate to prepare crescent rolls on..
- open crescent rolls and separate into sections.. take the crescent roll in both hands and holding the 2 smaller corners you want to squeeze downward kinda walking your fingers down to the tip to make it a little longer.. You also want to squeeze the 2 ends out to make short wings, then lay on plate.. take a teaspoon and dip into pizza sauce about a tsp and spread over the crescent roll..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on and then about 5-6 chunks of sausage and 4-5 cubes of ham..
- Take the tip of the long end of the crescent roll and roll towards the 2 shorter ends.. using your fingers push anything that falls out on the sides back in.. until you reach the other end.. bring your wings (2 shorter ends) over to meet each other on the top..
- Place on greased pizza pan (cookie sheet) and continue with repeating steps 3-5 until all of your crescent rolls are rolled up in to pizza rolls.. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes until golden brown.. crescent roll should be done.. not soggy..
- Enjoy!! you can use these as your main dish or an appetizer or for party favors.. everyone who has tried these love them..