1-16 oz. bag(s)uncooked rotini pasta
1 lbground italian sausage
1 jar(s)pasta sauce
1-16 oz.container cottage cheese
1-small can(s)sliced black olives, drained (optional)
1-4 oz. can(s)mushrooms, drained
1-12 oz bag(s)shredded mozzarella cheese
3-oz. pkgsliced pepperoni
How to Make Pizza Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13 casserole dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown, drain grease. Mix in the cooked pasta and pasta sauce. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.