★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 lb
- ground beef or Turkey
- 1 jar(s)
- Favorite pasta sauce
- 1 box
- rotini pasta (you can use any bite size pasta)
- 4 c
- Mozzerella Cheese
- 1 pkg
How to Make Pizza Casserole
- 1Boil pasta according to direction, but only for 6 1/2 minutes, still firm. While the pasta is cooking brown ground beef or turkey, then add your pasta sauce.
- 2Once the pasta is ready combine the meat sauce and pasta together.
- 3Preheat your over to 350, and spray a 9x14 glass baking dish with cooking spray. (You could also split this recipe into TWO 8x8 dishes and freeze one, just thaw to cook it.)
- 4Place half of the pasta in the bottom, layer with pepperoni (I put them side by side and cover it). Then put 2 cups of mozzerella.
- 5Add the remaining pasta, then 2 cups of mozzarella, then place pepperoni on top. I used to place the pepperoni UNDER the cheese, but liked the crispy pepperoni on the top better. You can do either way you like.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes. You can make this ahead of time, and refrigerate, it will just take longer to bake.