Pepperoni Bread Roll
- 2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 2/3 c
- mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
How to Make Pepperoni Bread Roll
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a cookie sheet spray non-stick oil/butter.
- 2MIx all ingredients for the dough together until you get a nice firm ball.
- 3Roll out with a rolling pin. (I did not have to flour the surface or pin because of the oil in the dough).
- 4Put desired amount of cheese and pepperoni on top of dough.
- 5Roll up the dough.
- 6Pinch the ends.
- 7Brush with olive oil then top with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool then slice.
*Optional: Serve with a side of marinara.