★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbuttermilk or sour milk- see note
1 pkgactive dry yeast
2 call purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 can(s)bean with bacon soup (11 1/2 oz can)
1 Tbsponion, minced
1 lbhot dogs (wieners)
1 ccheese, shredded
How to Make Pauper's Pizza
- Preheat oven @ 400 degrees
- Combine buttermilk, sugar, butter
- Heat in a LARGE saucepan, to lukewarm.
- Remove from heat.
- Add yeast, stir to dissolve
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda until smooth (about 1 min)
- Let the dough rest about 10 mins.
- Roll dough out in greased 12 in pizza pan OR cookie sheet
- Spread with topping
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 mins
- quick topping--
Condense soup, catsup, mustard, minced onion, hotdogs. Sprinkle 1 cup grated cheese on top
- Mommy E's topping
Tomatoes, onions and hamburger fried in a pan. Drain oil.