Passatelli (Cheese Pasta Dough)
This is the easiest homemade pasta dough I ever made! Its just plain breadcrumbs, grated parmesan cheese and eggs. The pasta is then cooked in chicken broth. Thats it...this meal takes less than 30 minutes to make! I served it with crusty homemade garlic toast! I found this recipe on the Internet, but the photos are my own.
How to Make Passatelli (Cheese Pasta Dough)
- Mix the cheese and breadcrumbs together in a large bowl.
- Then add in the eggs and mix well to form a very wet dough.
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer in a large pot.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- Cook for about 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Serve warm.