Norma's Easy Homemade Stromboli
2loaves frozen bread dough
1/2 lbboiled ham, sliced
1/2 lbhard salami, sliced
1/2 lbpeperoni, sliced thin
1/2 lbsausage, broken into pieces and partially cooked
1/2 lbswiss cheese
1/2 lbmozzarell cheese
·oregano, dried or freshly shopped
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Norma's Easy Homemade Stromboli
- Let breat dough thaw and rise.
- Pat out dough on 2 greased cookie sheets.
- Layer the meats,swiss cheese and mozzarell cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Roll up sides of dough over meats and cheese to close and tuck ends under
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 about 35 minutes or umtil browned.
- Remvoe from oven and slice and serve with your favorite pizza sauce.
- Makes 2 large Stromboli's