No Boil Lasagna
- 32 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 2 jar(s)
- 26 oz jars of sauce (classico brand is gluten free)
- 1 box
- deboles oven ready rice lasagna noodles (if you don't want gluten free just use wheat rice noodles)
How to Make No Boil Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use a 13X9" glass dish.
- 2Combine ricotta, 1 cup of cheddar, 1/4 cup of parmesan, and 2 eggs in a bowl. Save the remaining cheese for topping.
- 3The pasta dish should be made in this following order:
-Layer the bottom of the dish with 1 cup of sauce
-Put uncooked noodles on top of sauce
-I cup of sauce
-Then use half ricotta mixture
-Then repeat, 1 cup of sauce then,
-1 cup sauce
-Remaining ricotta mixture
-Finally 2 cups of sauce
- 4Cover pasta with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hour. After 1 hour, put remaining cheese on top of the mixture and bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.