1 pkgof 2 garlic or regular naan flatbreads
1 lbground round or italian sausage
1/2 cfinely chopped onions
24 ozjarred or homemade spaghetti sauce or marinara
6 ozshredded white cheddar cheese
6 ozshredded parmesan ceese
How to Make Naan-sagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each aan into 3 lengthwse pieces, to used as "noodles."
- In a medium skilet over medium heat, brown the ground round or sausage and onions,breaking up the meat. Cook until browned and drain. Add sauce and stir together. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix the two cheeses.
- Spray a 4 qt rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Place a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle meat sauce with a third of the cheese. Place 3 stips of naan over the cheese. Top with a layer of sauce, then aother third of the cheese and to with the last three naan strips, lining them up with the ones underneath. Top with remaining sauce and end with cheese.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, until bubbling and golden on top. Remove and let sit for about 5 minutes beore serving.