My Nana's Spaghetti Casserole
My Nana Made this all the time for family get togethers ... It put a Smile on her face to see every one enjoying here Casserole .. It was her Proud and Joy Recipe ..
How to Make My Nana's Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Brown the ground beef thoroughly in a skillet.
- 2Prepare spaghetti according to package and drain
- 3Mix spaghetti with ground beef and spaghetti sauce.
- 4In a 9 x 13-inch dish, layer half the spaghetti mixture.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan over layer.
- 6Add second half of spaghetti mixture on top.
- 7Top with mozzarella and more Parmesan.
- 8Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven until cheese is melted and casserole is hot