My Nana's Spaghetti Casserole
My Nana Made this all the time for family get togethers ... It put a Smile on her face to see every one enjoying here Casserole .. It was her Proud and Joy Recipe ..
How to Make My Nana's Spaghetti Casserole
- Brown the ground beef thoroughly in a skillet.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package and drain
- Mix spaghetti with ground beef and spaghetti sauce.
- In a 9 x 13-inch dish, layer half the spaghetti mixture.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan over layer.
- Add second half of spaghetti mixture on top.
- Top with mozzarella and more Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven until cheese is melted and casserole is hot