My Homemade Lasagna
- 16 oz
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 2 large
- jars of your favorite sauce (i make my own)
- 16 pkg
- lasagna noodles, you can use no-boil noodles if you wish
- 1 lb
- chopmeat, optional, to make meat sauce
How to Make My Homemade Lasagna
- 1Boil lasagna noodles according to pkge. directions
- 2In a 9x13 inch casserole dish, spoon a little sauce just to cover bottom of dish. Layer 4 noodles on top of sauce, overlapping them if necessary.
- 3Layer 1/3 each of the mozzarella and ricotta cheese, and 1/3 of the sauce, over noodles. Repeat the layers 2 more times, ending with sauce and cheese on top.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or more, until hot and bubbly, and cheese is melted.