Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 lb
- ground pork or mild italian sausage
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 3 clove
- garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 lb
- mozzarella, cut into cubes
- olive oil
- 1 jar(s)
- marinara sauce (or homemade sauce)
How to Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 1In a large bowl mix ingredients from the beef through pepper. Form into 2" balls.
- 2Press a cheese cube in the middle and seal the meat around it.
- 3Heat 1/2" olive oil in a large skillet. Brown meatballs and then set aside on plate.
- 4Pour marinara sauce into pan; bring to a simmer. Add meatballs and simmer until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- 5Serve over spaghetti or in a sub roll!!!