Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
1 lbground beef
1 lbground pork or mild italian sausage
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
3 clovegarlic (minced)
1/2 lbmozzarella, cut into cubes
1 jar(s)marinara sauce (or homemade sauce)
How to Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- In a large bowl mix ingredients from the beef through pepper. Form into 2" balls.
- Press a cheese cube in the middle and seal the meat around it.
- Heat 1/2" olive oil in a large skillet. Brown meatballs and then set aside on plate.
- Pour marinara sauce into pan; bring to a simmer. Add meatballs and simmer until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti or in a sub roll!!!