Movie Night Boli's
Once a week when all the kids were at home we had movie night. Ordering out for something everyone liked was impossible with 5 kids at home...so....it became make your own boli night. so easy and simple to do, my daughter now does this with her daughter!!!
How to Make Movie Night Boli's
- 1Flour flat surface and roll out dough. Cut each roll in half width wise.
- 2In the center of each piece add 1/4 cup, more or less to your taste, of spaghetti sauce.
- 3Add your choice of toppings and cheese.
- 4Wet edges of dough fold over and press together.
- 5My kids used pepperoni slices and cheese to put their initials on their boli.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes or until each boli is golden brown.