★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-16.3 oz
- pkg. grands refrigerated original flaky biscuits
- 1-8 oz
- can pizza sauce
- 2 c
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- pepperoni (or more)
How to Make Lumpy Pan Pizza
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place into a medium bowl.
- 3Add pizza sauce and one cup cheese; toss to coat.
- 4Spoon into lightly greased 9 inch square glass baking dish.
- 5Top with pepperoni (or whatever you wish) and remaining cup cheese.
- 6Bake for 22-28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.