★★★★★ 1 vote5
1-16.3 ozpkg. grands refrigerated original flaky biscuits
1-8 ozcan pizza sauce
2 cshredded mozzerella cheese
16pepperoni (or more)
How to Make Lumpy Pan Pizza
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place into a medium bowl.
- Add pizza sauce and one cup cheese; toss to coat.
- Spoon into lightly greased 9 inch square glass baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni (or whatever you wish) and remaining cup cheese.
- Bake for 22-28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.