How to Make Lasanga
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Cook ground beef and drain
- 3Return to pan and add spegetti sauce turn to low heat
- 4In a seperate bowl mix together mozeralla and ricotta cheese
- 5In a baking dish put a layer of noodles down, then spread the cheese, and then top of with spegetti sauce mix. Continue to layer until you reach the top of the dish or run out of ingredients.
- 6Baked at 350 for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.
- 7After taking it out of the over let it set for around 15 minutes and then enjoy!