How to Make Lasanga
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook ground beef and drain
- Return to pan and add spegetti sauce turn to low heat
- In a seperate bowl mix together mozeralla and ricotta cheese
- In a baking dish put a layer of noodles down, then spread the cheese, and then top of with spegetti sauce mix. Continue to layer until you reach the top of the dish or run out of ingredients.
- Baked at 350 for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.
- After taking it out of the over let it set for around 15 minutes and then enjoy!