- lasagna noodles , cooked
- 2 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c
- chopped parsley or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese,divided
- 8 oz
- italian sausage , casings removed
- 28oz jar marinara sauce, divided
How to Make Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 375 cook noodles according to package directions.Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.Mix ricotta, egg, parsley and 1 cup mozzarella in a bowl;set aside
- 2Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain fat.
- 3Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a 9x13 inch baking pan.Spread 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture on each noodle;top with some sausage. Roll up each noodle.Arrange seam sides down in baking dish.
- 4Top roo ups with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Bake loosely covered, for 15 minutes. Remove cover; bake for 10 minutes longer or until brown and bubbly.