★★★★★ 1 vote5
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb
- italian sausage, bulk or casings removed (unless using my three meat sauce)
- 1 pkg
- 8oz cream cheese, softened (i use 1/3 less fat)
- 1 jar(s)
- your choice spaghetti sauce or my three meat sauce
- 1 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded, divided (i use italian 5 cheese, shredded)
How to Make Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- 2Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese; carefully roll up.
- 3Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an un-greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 4Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- 5Optional...I also do these in my crock pot. 2/3C. sauce in the bottom, layer the roll-ups in and top w/ the remaining sauce. 2hrs on low and then last 15~20min, cover with remaining cheese.
Leave a Comment