24round won ton wrappers
1/3 lbground beef
1/2 mediumonion, finely diced
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 3/4 cgrated parmesan cheese (i used fresh)
1 3/4 cmozzarella cheese (i used fresh)
3/4 cricotta cheese
1 cmuir glen pasta sauce
·fresh basil for garnish
How to Make Lasagna Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray
- Brown the ground beef and season with salt and pepper to your taste. Add 1/2 finely diced onion and a minced clove of garlic
- Press won ton wrappers into muffin tins. If you cannot find round ones, use the square ones and just trim the corners to make them "roundish."
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the Parmesan and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheeses to finish the tops of your lasagna cakes. Start layering your cupcakes. Sprinkle a little parm on the top of the wrappers in the muffin tins; then a layer of ricotta cheese and then a layer of the mozzarella. Layer in a little of the meat mixture and top with a little of the pasta sauce. Repeat the layers once again.
- Finally top with the reserved Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are brown. Removed from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, run a knife around the edges to loosed and then pop out the lasagna cups.
Fun & Fabulous