- round won ton wrappers
- 1/3 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 medium
- onion, finely diced
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese (i used fresh)
- 1 3/4 c
- mozzarella cheese (i used fresh)
- 3/4 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- muir glen pasta sauce
- fresh basil for garnish
How to Make Lasagna Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 375degrees. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray
- 2Brown the ground beef and season with salt and pepper to your taste. Add 1/2 finely diced onion and a minced clove of garlic
- 3Press won ton wrappers into muffin tins. If you cannot find round ones, use the square ones and just trim the corners to make them "roundish."
- 4Reserve 3/4 cup of the Parmesan and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheeses to finish the tops of your lasagna cakes. Start layering your cupcakes. Sprinkle a little parm on the top of the wrappers in the muffin tins; then a layer of ricotta cheese and then a layer of the mozzarella. Layer in a little of the meat mixture and top with a little of the pasta sauce. Repeat the layers once again.
- 5Finally top with the reserved Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- 6Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are brown. Removed from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, run a knife around the edges to loosed and then pop out the lasagna cups.
Fun & Fabulous