Italian Tortellini Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (7oz) cheese filled spinach tortellini
- 8 oz
- provolone or mozzarella cheese, cuped
- 1 small
- tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small
- green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c
- sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- green onions, sliced
- 1/2 c
- italian salad dressing
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Italian Tortellini Salad
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Drain tortellini in a colander. Place colander in a large bowl of ice cold water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 2Transfer chilled tortellini to a serving bowl. Add cubed cheese, tomato, pepper strips, olives, and green onions. Pour dressing over tortellini mixture. Toss gently to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and toss lightly.