Italian sausage sub w/peppers & onions
- lg. sub buns, white or wheat
- sweet italain sausage links
- 1 c
- ea., of red bell, green bell, & onion, sliced
- 8 slice
- provolone cheese
- 6 oz
- mozzrella cheese, grated
- olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Italian sausage sub w/peppers & onions
- 1Simmer italian sausage in water till done. Then brown outside of sausage in skillet. Meanwhile cook veggies in a couple TBL of olive oil till tender, season with salt & pepper to taste if desired.
- 2Place two slices of provolone on each sub bun. Cut each sausage link in half longwise and place both slices on bun, then top with veggies, and add grated mozzrella cheese. Pop in broiler for a couple of min. to melt cheese.