How to Make Italian Sausage Loaf
- Brown Sausage in a skillet until no longer pink about 6 to 8 minutes
- Add fennel seeds to browned sausage cook additional 3 minutes
- heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
- gently unroll one loaf of bread sprinkle with half of the sausage mixture, roll up starting at longer end. place seam side down on cookie sheet. repeat with remaining dough and sausage mixture.
- make sure both loaves are placed several inches apart on cookie sheet to allow for rising.
- Spray tops of loaves with cooking spray...take a sharp knife and cut slits about 2 inches apart on top of each loaf.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown