- 3/4 lb
- bulk italian sausage
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 2(15 oz) can(s)
- italian style tomato sauce
- 2 tsp
- dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 (15 oz) pkg
- skim ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 3 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
How to Make Italian Sausage Lasagna
- 1in a skillet cook sausage and onion over med. heat until the sausage is no longer pink, drain.
Add in tomato sauce, basil, and salt.
- 2in a med. bowl mix ricotta, parmesan and 2 cups mozzarella cheeses.
- 3into a 3 1/2-5 quart crock pot spoon 1/4 of the sausage mixture. Top with about 4 noodles break to fit.
Top with half of the cheese mixture and 1/4 of the sausage mix. top with 4 noodles remaining cheese mixture and 1/4 of the sausage mixture. Top with the remaining 4 noodles and sausage mix.
- 4cover, cook on low heat for 6-8 hrs ( high alt. cook 5-7)
- 5About 10 minutes before serving put the rest of the mozz. cheese on top, cover and let stand for about 10 min or until the cheese is melted.