3/4 lbbulk italian sausage
1/2 cchopped onion
2(15 oz) can(s)italian style tomato sauce
2 tspdried basil leaves
1 (15 oz) pkgskim ricotta cheese
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
3 cshredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
12lasagna noodles, uncooked
How to Make Italian Sausage Lasagna
- in a skillet cook sausage and onion over med. heat until the sausage is no longer pink, drain.
Add in tomato sauce, basil, and salt.
- in a med. bowl mix ricotta, parmesan and 2 cups mozzarella cheeses.
- into a 3 1/2-5 quart crock pot spoon 1/4 of the sausage mixture. Top with about 4 noodles break to fit.
Top with half of the cheese mixture and 1/4 of the sausage mix. top with 4 noodles remaining cheese mixture and 1/4 of the sausage mixture. Top with the remaining 4 noodles and sausage mix.
- cover, cook on low heat for 6-8 hrs ( high alt. cook 5-7)
- About 10 minutes before serving put the rest of the mozz. cheese on top, cover and let stand for about 10 min or until the cheese is melted.