Italian’O corn on the cob
Irisa Raina 9
I’ve also used this butter with asparagus, and I’ve caramelized onions with it and served them on grilled burgers….yummy good!
Since there is salt in the dry mix I would taste what ever you are cooking first to see if it needs more.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 ears cotc “ or how ever many you are cooking “
- 2 or 3 tablespoons italian’o butter “recipe on jap “
How to Make Italian’O corn on the cob
- 1Cook the corn on the grille and when it is almost done “30 seconds to a minute to go “, brush the butter mixture on the corn.
- 2Then brush the corn again when it is on your plate.
- 3If you want after you brush it the second time with the compound butter, you can sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese.