Italian Meatball and biscuit bake
This is another one of my fam's favorites...So easy to make! And makes alot! But Cant promise you there will be leftovers!
- 1 bunch
- (16 oz.) bag frozen cooked italian style meatballs
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3oz.) homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 jar(s)
- (14oz.) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (6oz.)
How to Make Italian Meatball and biscuit bake
- 1Heat oven to 375.Spray a 13x9-inch (3 qts) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.In large microwave bowl,microwave meatballs on medium 3 to 5 minutes or until thawed.
- 2Seperate dough into 8 biscuits.Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces;place in a large bowl with meatballs.Gently stir in pasta sauce to coat.Spoon and spread mixture in baking dish.
- 3Bake 30-40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and biscuit pieces are no longer doughy on bottom.Sprinkle with cheese;bake 2 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 4Sprinkle parmesan on top!