Italian Lobster Sauce for Spaghetti
Daune (pronounced "Dawn") Browne
- 1-1/4 lb
- 1 can(s)
- crushed tomatoes
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic, sliced
- onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch
- crushed red pepper flakes
- generous handful italian parsley, chopped
- spaghetti, angel hair, linguini (your choice)
How to Make Italian Lobster Sauce for Spaghetti
- 1Cook lobster. Set lobster meat aside.
- 2Gently warm six tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook to pale gold. Add garlic and cook until garlic takes on a little color.
- 3Add crushed tomatoes, the red pepper flakes and a generous pinch of salt. Stir once or twice and reduce heat to medium low. Partially cover and simmer 1/2 hour.
- 4Add reserved lobster meat and parsley. Season to taste. Serve over choice of pasta.