6-8skin on chicken thighs. you can also use skin on chicken breast, just cut them in half.
1/4 clemon pepper seasoning, use a good spice.
4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 clemon juice
3 clovegarlic, crushed
3 Tbspitalian seasoning, i use lighthouse brand.
1/8 cwhite balsamic vinegar
1 cwhite wine
How to Make Italian Lemon Chicken
- Rinse each chicken thigh and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thoroughly dust each piece in Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Spray a 9 X 13 glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray and place chicken, skin side up in dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, mix together all ingredients for sauce. Let it set until the chicken has baked for 30 minutes.
- Take juice from half of the lemon and add to sauce and dice the other half of the lemon.
- Take chicken out of the oven, turn to skin side down, drain chicken fat, and pour sauce over chicken.
- Let bake for 15 minutes, then add diced lemon to the top of each piece.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Goes great with bowtie pasta, tossed with butter and parmesan.