Italian Herb Cheesy Squash Puffs
Picture's coming soon.
2 cmashed yellow squash about 3 medium
2 largeeggs, beaten
2/3 call purpose flour
2/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 tspbaking powder
1 Tbspdry italian herb blend
1 mediumonion grated fine
·oil for pan frying or deep frying
How to Make Italian Herb Cheesy Squash Puffs
- Add squash to saucepan and cover with salted water. Cook, covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash enough squash to make 2 cups.
- Combine eggs and cheese to cooled squash and blend well.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder,dry italian herbs and salt, stir well.
- Add squash mixture and onions, stir until blended.
- Drop squash mixture by level tablespoon into hot oil. Cook until golden brown, turning once.