Italian Flag Shrimp Salad
How to Make Italian Flag Shrimp Salad
- 1Boil pasta as stated on box. Prepare the dressing with the water and olive oil and place in a large bowl.
- 2Drain pasta and rinse with cool water. Add pasta to the bowl with the dressing. Toss gently to coat.
- 3With a slotted spoon, remove half the diced tomatoes from the can and place in bowl with pasta. Pour the remainder of the can in a zip top baggie and freeze for soup or another use later.
- 4Add the shrimp and peas to the bowl of pasta and toss gently to coat all with dressing. Chill for at least 1 hour, but overnitght is best.
- 5May be served as an appetizer, salad or main dish. It would look yummy served in lettuce cups.