4boneless,skinless chicken breast halves
1 tspgarlic powder
2 cfresh spinach
1/2 clowfat ricotta cheese
1/8 tspkosher salt
1 jar(s)26 ounce spagetti sauce
4 ozsliced mozzarella cheese
1 pkgany shape pasta (i like bowties or spirals)
How to Make Italian Chicken Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic powder and brown in the oil.use medium high heat,three minutes per side.
- while chicken is browning,rinse spinach and tear into smaller pieces.Put it in a microwave safe bowl,add 1 tbsp. of water,cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Drain spinach well.
- Mix in ricotta cheese and seasonings with the spinach.
- Place chicken breasts on top of sauce
Spoon 1/4TH of ricotta cheese mixture on top of each chicken breast.
- Spoon one tbsp. of the sauce over each cheese-covered chicken breast.
Place a slice of the Mozzarella cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Cook pasta as directed in package.Serve as a side with remaining sauce,heated.
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls and a salad.