Italian Caprese Burger
- 16 oz
- lean ground sirloin
- link mild italian sausage
- envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 oz
- fresh mozarella cheese
- fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- italian ciabatta rolls
How to Make Italian Caprese Burger
- 1Mix the ground sirloin with the italian sausage. Take the casing off the sausage and mix it with ground meat.
- 2Add onion soup mix and blend well.
- 3Divide into 4 burgers. Cook on the grill for about 8 minutes both sides.
- 4Toast the ciabatta bread on the grill by brushing a little olive oil on them.
- 5Next, slice the tomatoes and the cheese. Put the cooked burger on the bread and layer slices of tomatoes and mozarella cheese on top of burger.
- 6Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- 7Drizzle with olive oil. Add fresh basil on top of whole sandwich.