Italian Caprese Burger
16 ozlean ground sirloin
1link mild italian sausage
1envelope dry onion soup mix
8 ozfresh mozarella cheese
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspdried oregano
4italian ciabatta rolls
How to Make Italian Caprese Burger
- Mix the ground sirloin with the italian sausage. Take the casing off the sausage and mix it with ground meat.
- Add onion soup mix and blend well.
- Divide into 4 burgers. Cook on the grill for about 8 minutes both sides.
- Toast the ciabatta bread on the grill by brushing a little olive oil on them.
- Next, slice the tomatoes and the cheese. Put the cooked burger on the bread and layer slices of tomatoes and mozarella cheese on top of burger.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Add fresh basil on top of whole sandwich.