★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpizza dough
6 slicelean ham (any kind you like)
6 slicegenoa salami
6 sliceprovolone cheese
How to Make Italian Calzones
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the dough ball in half and roll out each half into an oblong shape.
- Lay out 3 slices of ham, then salami and lastly the cheese on each piece of pizza dough.
- Fold the sides in and pinch together. Fold the ends in and pinch together. Flatten the dough with the contents so that there are no bubbles. Stab a few times with the end of a knife.
- Place both on a cookie sheets side by side and bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly!
- After cooling for a few minutes, slice into pieces and enjoy!