Hot Dog Pizza!
Our kiddies love this... and so do the big kiddies!!
These are all ingredients we keep on hand in the pantry and freezer... So we can make this anytime the "URGE" strikes...
- 1 large
- pizza crust (or loaf of french bread cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite pasta sauce
- 8 oz
- mozzarella cheese (shredded) (or cheddar will work too)
- hot dogs cut into coins (brown lightly in skillet)
- green or red bell pepper, onion, tomatoes
How to Make Hot Dog Pizza!
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Prepare ingredients. Assemble the pizza by appling sauce, meat and cheese. Add any additional ingredients desired.
- 3Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until crust is cooked to desired doneness as well as toppings.
Remove from oven. Cut and serve! So easy! So Good!