★★★★★ 1 vote
- 8 oz
- thinly sliced genoa salami
- 1/4 lb
- hot cappy
- 1/4 lb
- thinly sliced sandwich pepperoni
- 3/4 lb
- sliced sandwich provolone or swiss cheese
- 4 oz
- sweet pepper rings
- 1 small
- onion sliced thin
- 5 Tbsp
- italian dressin
- 1 lb
- ball pizza dough
- salt,pepper,garlic powder,onion powder,and italian seasoning to taste
How to Make Hot antipasto bread
- 1Spread dough out onto greased jelly roll pan,cover the whole service like you'd be making a pizza.
- 2In small saute pan add 1 tablespoon butter,add the small onion diced.Cook down till translucent.Add salt,pepper,garlic powder,onion powder to taste.
- 3On dough separate and place the Genoa Salami in an even layer over entire surface.Place an even layer of the onions and pepper rings next.Drizzle with the italian dressing.Next place the cheese for next layer,followed by the cappy,
- 4Roll dough up jellyroll style starting on longer side.Tuck under ends to seal.Bake at 375 degrees till browned and sounds hollo when tapped.Let set at least 10 minutes,then slice and serve ith a nice salad and marinara dipping sauce.