Turkey Sausage Meatballs
2 pkgtukrey burger
1 pkgitalian pork sausage ( mild )
2 to 4 dash(es)garlic powder
2 to 4 dash(es)onion powder
2 to 4 dash(es)salt and pepper
2 to 4 dash(es)italian seasoning
1egg ( i use the brown cage free eggs )
2 to 3 jar(s)marinara sauce ( i used the kind that is gluten free )
How to Make Turkey Sausage Meatballs
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl mix your turkey and seasonings together add your sausage and egg and mix well . form your meat mixture into medium size meatballs
- take a shallow baking pan or u can use a cookie sheet with sides spray the pans lightly with cooking spray .
- place all your meatballs into your pan spacing them about an inch apart. bake the meatballs until they are no longer pink and they are slightly brown .
- while you are waiting for your meatballs to cook . heat up your sauce . once the meatballs are out of the oven add them to your sauce and cook them for about 2 hours or more in the sauce . u can serve these with your favorite pasta or u can even make meatball sandwhiches out them . Enjoy !