HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI SEASONING MIX
Just boil the pasta, and add the meat and sauce ingredients.
Photo is my own.
- tablespoon instant minced onion
- tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons salt
- teaspoon granulated sugar
- tablespoon parsley flakes
- teaspoons green pepper flakes
- teaspoon instant minced garlic
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- teaspoon italian seasoning
- teaspoon oregano
- teaspoon basil
How to Make HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI SEASONING MIX
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well. Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps 6 months. Makes about 1/3 cup of mix (1 package)
- 2HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI SAUCE:
Boil your pasta and drain, don't rinse. Brown one pound of lean ground beef in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Drain excess grease. Add three 8 ounce cans of tomato sauce, one 6 ounce can of tomato paste, 2 3/4 cups of tomato juice or water, and the seasoning mix. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.