Home made Manicotti
My family loves this. This is my own recipe that I messed around with till I came up with the right combination. Freezes great so triple the recipe for a later time. My thanks to Cin for letting me know about this so friendly cook club. I posted this in Tried and True and couple of members asked me to post this so they could copy it. I'm new so just starting to fnd my way around here. Hope you like it as much as my family does.
How to Make Home made Manicotti
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients till smooth
- 2Spread a 1/4 cup in a small hot skillet that has been rubbed with oil.
- 3When you see little bubles forming, turn once.
- 4Cook till firm but not brown. The cooking time for each manicotti is very quick.
- 5Put on paper towels.
- 6Combine all the other ingredients.
- 7Divide among the 8 manicott's and put down the center. Fold over.
- 8To freeze: put on a cookie tray, seam side down, when frozen put into zip lock bags. This is only if you triple the recipe as I do.
- 9To bake: Spread tomato sauce on the bottom of a To baking dish. Top with Manicotti's, seam side down, sauce on top of them. Bake covered for 30 mins at 350.