Garlic bread spaghetti bake
Easy to throw together! I tried to explain it the best I could so feel free to ask questions! Sorry I don't have pics, I wasn't sure how it would turn out and then when it came out of the oven, I wasn't fast enough! :)
- loaf rhodes frozen dough
- jar of favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/2-1 lb
- ground italian sausage or beef or mixture of both
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- dried parsley flakes
- egg white
- box spaghetti noodles
How to Make Garlic bread spaghetti bake
- 1Thaw bread dough on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spray top of loaf as well and cover with plastic wrap. Keep dough room temp so it is easier to roll. Spray surface with cooking spray and roll dough to about a12x13 size. Transfer to cookie sheet.
Cook and drain noodles. Brown meat and season as you prefer. Put noodles back in pan and add sauce and noodles. I added a little sugar to my sauce. Mix all together.
- 2In the center of the dough place spaghetti mixture, I didn't use all of it. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut 1inch strips on the sides of dough and wrap them over alternating like you would do for a braided bread.
- 3Brush the top with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes. Bake at 350 for 30-35 mins.