Garfield worthy Lasagna
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- barrilla no boil homestyle lasagna noodles
- batch of homemade spaghetti sauce (see my other recipe)
- 16 oz
- slice mushrooms
- 1 lb
- each hamburger and loose italian sausage
- 32 oz
- riccotta cheese
- 16 oz
- shredded mozzerella cheese.
How to Make Garfield worthy Lasagna
- 1In a 9 x 13 glass baking dish place enough of the sauce to cover the bottom.(Adding the sauce to the pan before meats and mushrooms allows for a flat surface to build from.) Then cook meats and add to spaghetti sauce mixture along with package of mushrooms.
- 2Start your fist layer by placing 4 sheets of lasagna noodles, top with half of the ricotta cheese, half of the sauce, and a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- 3Repeat layers until pan is full.