How to Make Fried Pizza
- Heat oil to frying temperature. You can test this by placing small amt of dough in oil, it should puff up immediately.
- Roll bread dough to small plate size using rolling pin.
- When oil has reaching frying temp, gently slide your pizza dough into the oil making sure not to splash.
- When one side is lightly browned and puffed, flip over gently and add a sprinkling of cheese.
- Once the other side has browned, drain pizzas on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with sauce. Obviously you can add other ingredients as you desire such as black olives, sauted onions, cooked meats or cold cuts, etc.
- Add parmesan or ricotta/cottage cheese and enjoy.