francies homemade spagehtti sauce
My husband and my children all love my sauce, as the children were growing up if I would try to use jarred sauce from the store they would know that it wasn't mine. I hope you like it as much as my family does. This also makes great sauce for lasagna.
3-4 can(s)tomatoe sauce
2 can(s)stewed tomatoes, italian-style
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 Tbspchopped garlic
1 Tbsponion powder
1green bell pepper, chopped
1sweet onion, chopped
1 bunchchives, chopped
·salt and pepper to taste
1 lbsweet italian sausage, cooked
How to Make francies homemade spagehtti sauce
- Place tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes in large cooking pot. Add rest of ingredients. Stir well.
- Place burner on low heat for 5 to 6 hours and simmer.
- Add cooked sausage about half hour before serving.
- Here is another note i have used fresh tomatoes and herbs witch make this even more delicious.
- You may also freeze or can this sauce for future use.