Four Cheese Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 tspolive oil
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cfontina cheese, shredded
1/2 cprovolone cheese, shredded
1 largetomato, sliced
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspfresh basil leaves
How to Make Four Cheese Pizza
- Place pre-baked pizza crust on perforated pizza pan; brush with oil.
- Combine mozzarella, fontina and provolone cheeses; sprinkle half over crust.
- Arrange tomato in single layer over cheese, overlapping slightly if necessary.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture; sprinkle with parmesan.
- Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; cover and cook for about 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese has melted, rotating pan once.
- Sprinkle with basil.