Fettuccine - Plain And Simple
My daughter would eat this every day of the week if I made it...
Serve with a salad and garlic bread.. Delicious!
- 1 box
- fettuccine pasta, prepared el dente
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 c
- heavy cream
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- paprika, i use smoked
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- fresh ground pepper, or whatever pepper you use
- pinch of nutmeg
- additional parmesan cheese for garnish
- 3 - 4
- scallion, sliced , including green part ( optional) for garnish
How to Make Fettuccine - Plain And Simple
- 3Add the 3 cups of cream, bring to a simmer, add the paprika, nutmeg, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly as so not to scorch.
Continue simmering until sauce starts to thicken ( about 10 - 15 minutes ). It may seem too thin, but will thicken as it starts to cool down. If you want it thicker just add some more Parmesan.