Fast N Easy Baked Ziti
From the Johnsonville sausage website
- 8 oz
- tube pasta
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) johnsonville italian cheese chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 jar(s)
- (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- eggs, beaten
- carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 c
- (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- fresh basil, chopped
How to Make Fast N Easy Baked Ziti
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, brown sausage
- 3Stir in marinara sauce; set aside
- 4In a bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, 1½ cups of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 5Add pasta to cheese mixture; toss to coat.
- 6In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, layer one half of the pasta mixture and half of the meat sauce. Repeat layers.
- 7Cover and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- 11Sprinkle with basil.