Not too hard to make. Delicious result!
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/4 cparmesian cheese grated
1 1/4 cpanko breadcrumbs italian flavored
1 smalljar of tomato sauce
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
3/4 colive oil
How to Make Eggplant Parmesian
- 1. Peel and slice the eggplant into thin slices
- 2. Lay the slices out on a cookie sheet
- 3. Sprinkle salt on the eggplant
- 4. Take the jar of tomato sauce and mix the whole thing with 1 cup water in a bowl. It needs to be thin.
- 5. Beat the eggs with ¼ c parmesian cheese
- 6. Have 3 dishes ready – flour, egg mixture, bread crumbs
- 7. Rinse the eggplant quickly to remove some of the salt
- 8. Have glass casserole dish ready. Pour a little sauce on bottom.
- 9. Put ½ c olive oil in skillet and heat
- 10. Dip the eggplant slices in flour, egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- 11. Fry them in skillet until brown
- 12. Layer them on the bottom of the casserole dish in single layer
- 13. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over eggplant
- 14. Ladle sauce over the layer
- 15. Continue to fry the eggplant and make layers until all cooked up. Add more olive oil as needed
- 16. Pour sauce over top and more shredded cheese
- 17. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 25 minutes until bubbly.